[Quantoz] Simple Beatbar Tutorial
Tutorial video courtesy of Quantoz.
You can find the Tutorials page here: https://hmvmania.com/tutorials/
This tutorial is for people who:
– never used After Effects, ExtendScript, and FL Studio.
– want to know a quick and easy way of making basic beatbars.
– have some basic understanding of video editing.
– or just want to see how beatbars are made without using audio waveforms.
0:00 – 0:59 Introduction
1:00 – 4:46 FL Studio
4:47 – After Effects and Extend Script
Software and resources needed:
– FL Studio (paid) or any program that can add beats in patterns: Ableton (paid), LMMS (free).
– After Effects (paid)
– ExtendScript (free toolkit to download from Adobe)
– A beat sound (optional, we can generate our own or use one from FL library)
Some final notes.
Render setting depends on where you want to edit your FH/HMV project:
– for some external program render with alpha should work
– for Premiere Pro or After Effects you can simply import this project file and you should be able to put beatbar composition in it